Translate

Friday 18 July 2014

HARI RAYA SALES!!! Check It Out!

Hello again! 

The Hari Raya celebration is coming up. 

Everyone is trying to look their very best before the celebration & what's best of all, there are...

DEALS DEALS DEALS EVERYWHERE! 


Hence, as expected, BeU Shop is having SALES too! Woohoo! 

SALES for EVERYONE to look their best! 

(Haha...don't mind me. I get pretty excited when I speak of SALES & DISCOUNTS!) 


So what's BeU Shop offering? 


1. 20% Discount Off  >> STOREWIDE! 





2. Raya Coupon Giveaways 
>> Also STOREWIDE! 
    - RM 10 Coupon (with purchases above RM100) 
    - RM 30 Coupon (with purchases above RM200) 





I didn't believe my ears when we decided to offer these deals but...it's all for you! So it's worth it. We've got to look pretty before the big celebration, don't we? Haha...

Wait no more! Deal ends on the 31st July 2014


See you there, lovelies!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment